I've been feeling run down the past couple days. Ache muscles, sore eyes sockets, sensitive skin. There are a few factors I could blame that may have disrupted my system. I lifted something way to heavy the other day and did something. I'm going to my chiro tomorrow. I was up last weekend for 40 hrs. So whatever, maybe I got a summer flu. Just for the fuck of it, I looked up the symptoms of lymes. Check this;
- The Tick Bite (fewer than 50% recall a tick bite or get/see the rash)
- Rash at site of bite
- Rashes on other parts of your body
- Rash basically circular, oval and spreading out (more generalized)
- Raised rash, disappearing and recurring
- Head, Face, Neck
- Digestive and Excretory Systems
- Musculoskeletal System
- Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
- Neurologic System
- Psychological well-being
- Mental Capability
- Reproduction and Sexuality
- General Well-being
OH, hell no. really, hell no. no. no. NO.
From what I hear almost everybody who lives in this area, particularly the are I was interested in has or has had lymes.
I'm just not going to do it.
Maybe I'm just having a moment, but I feel sick today. I can't imagine moving somewhere where the likely hood of getting any of the above symptoms is increased.