About Me

My photo
I want to use this space to share all the great things I discover about life through the Gaze of Bicyclist, Parent, Spiritual advisor.. ect. ;)

Friday, March 23, 2012

is this thing on?

Hi Cadets,
How have things been?  I trust, well.

I'm going to post some picts I took of a goat.   Simply so I can repost them on pinterest and keep track of them there. 
"Why goats? you ask.

I have been contracted to create a goat using material found at my local scrap yard.
It's like a dream come true for me.
I'm super excited to nail it.  (weld it, you know...)

love ya!



Actually there is a bit of a story here. 
I had been hoping to get a better look at the goats on site.
Today I went there and this goat walk right up to me.  I pet him for a second,  them had a flash that he could decide to buck my face, (as I was at his level crouching)
Goats can be unpredictable.
When I was a kid my aunt and uncle and a goat that was a mean son-of-a-gun.  Whenever I was there I was in constant fear that he was going to blindside me.

So back to our goat.  The moment of "fear" was noticed by the goat and he walked away.  I'll have to try again next week.
I was at the scrap yard looking for the right parts when it started to downpour.  Unluckily seeming my windows where rolled down.  It turned out to be a good thing because my dog puts his front paws on the window and locked the doors!  
Today I learned to never leave your dog in the car if you are planning on leaving the keys in the car, or if you do leave the windows open,  which you should do anyway.  ;)

My first instinct was to immediately trust the goat, but my memory set off alarm bells.  I have also seen America's funniest videos to many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment