About Me

My photo
I want to use this space to share all the great things I discover about life through the Gaze of Bicyclist, Parent, Spiritual advisor.. ect. ;)

Monday, November 11, 2013

my latest shamanic journey

. It just struck me that I can post about my shamanic journeys here. I think I might post them all eventually and I'm not sure there will be any particular order to them. . I'm just going to dive in on the latest and we'll slow down and rewind later. . Just to note all of my visions are created without the use of drugs. All it takes is a lucid imagination and some practice. -On my way home from work a moth appeared. It fluttered about for a bit then chose to rest on a miniature, wooden, hand-carved, Rasta head that swings peacefully from my rear-view mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment