About Me

My photo
I want to use this space to share all the great things I discover about life through the Gaze of Bicyclist, Parent, Spiritual advisor.. ect. ;)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

New beginning

I am coming back to this space: dreamtime dancer.  I spent my blogging energy on my bike blog mbicyclefanatics.  It had a good run and I enjoyed it very much.  The problem is, there is SO much more to life than bicycles.  However much I love them, they could not possibly be the sole of my focus.  So typically I would add beautiful or interesting things that I found in my explorations etc.
 For The Dreamtime Dancer page I want to use it as a web journal and keep track of the interesting things I come across and live through.  I would like to incorporate more actual photos from things I am involved in. And I plan to be involved in some interesting things. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment